# IPFS Guides and Tutorials
Want to find even more resources for learning about IPFS and the technologies that power it? Visit ProtoSchool (opens new window) for interactive tutorials that help you learn about the decentralized web by writing code and solving challenges, all from your browser!
No matter what you're looking to do with IPFS, you can find how-tos and tutorials here. These items are a work in progress, so please check back periodically to check what we've added!
See the site navigation menu for all our how-tos, organized by topic area, including favorites like these:
- Customize your install by configuring a node, modifying the bootstrap list, and more
- Learn how to manage files in IPFS with tutorials on concepts like pinning, how to work with blocks, learning how to troubleshoot file transfers (opens new window), and understanding working with large datasets (opens new window)
- See how to work with peers using methods like customizing libp2p bundles (opens new window) and using circuit relay
- Understand website hosting by starting with how to host a simple single-page site
- Learn how to build apps on IPFS, starting with exploring the IPFS API (opens new window) and making a basic libp2p app (opens new window)
- Understand how IPFS works in the browser by learning how to address IPFS on the Web, seeing how to exchange files between nodes (opens new window), seeing how IPFS can be used in your favorite browser tools and frameworks, and more
# Don't see what you're looking for?
We're adding more documentation all the time and making ongoing revisions to existing docs, but if you don't see what you need, please file an issue (opens new window) to let us know! We also recommend visiting the IPFS forums (opens new window) for support and discussion with IPFS enthusiasts and experts worldwide.